A cookie is a small text file that a website installs on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. These files allow the website, for a certain period of time, to memorize your navigation actions and preferences, such as the username, the language chosen for navigation on the website or the settings for viewing it, so that when you return to a website you have already visited, you do not, in principle, have to repeat certain actions or enter your preferences again.
Cookies can be divided into two distinct types:
- (a) Session cookies – are cookies that remain on the user’s browser only for the duration of the visit, thereby disappearing as soon as the user leaves the website.
- (b) Persistent cookies – are cookies that remain on the user’s browser for a certain period of time after the user leaves the website, unless he deletes them.
The cookies on this website have been classified into the following categories:
- (1) Required Cookies - accepted by default, as they are needed to use the site. The use of Google ReCaptcha is included in this category for protection against bots/ spam in our forms.
- (2) User Preference Cookies - Save the language the user selects
- (3) Statistics Cookies - Google Analytics
- (4) Third Party Cookies - Google ReCaptcha
- (5) Acceptance Cookies - Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads (these cookies are used for the marketing purposes of Match Profiler).
- - Google Tag Manager - Tag management platform that allows for the implementation and update of tags and code snippets on the website quickly by means of only one interface. This tool only implements labels, whereby it does not capture any cookies, neither is any personal information collected. Google Tag Manager will activate other labels as needed, however, it does not access the details collected at any time.
- - Google Analytics - Google analytical tool, which allows for the interpretation of use and interaction with this website. Google Analytics allows for the analysis of this website’s use. This information, stored on Google’s servers, will serve to compile reports on the activity of the users on the website. At any time, the user may deactivate the traceability by this analytical tool on any navigation device.
- - Google Ads - Google publicity platform by means of which the advertisers may present their advertisements to the public.
- - Conversion of Google Ads – This feature of Google Ads allows for the measurement of the success of publicity campaigns when storing a cookie on the device, by means of which a session is initiated on the website. The information gathered only allows for the knowledge that a given user clicked on an advertisement and was redirected to the website. No personal details are collected, which may identify users.
- Google Ads Remarketing – This feature of Google Ads allows for relevant advertisements to be presented that are based on the interests of the users within the network of Google’s publicity. To this end, the interaction of users on the website is analysed, in order to present relevant publicity after their session.
- - Facebook Ads - Facebook public personalized (Facebook Pixel) – The website uses Facebook’s remarketing feature. It allows that the website’s visitors see advertisements based on their interests when visiting social media or other websites that also use this feature.
- - Linkedin Insight Tag - This is a code snippet that allows you to acquire detailed information regarding the interaction of the public and, later, directs advertising based on the interaction made on this website. The information obtained with this code snippet is merely demographic, so it does not collect any personal information about users.
This website uses several cookies, but only the necessary cookies are activated. When the user accepts this Policy and understanding what cookies are, he is allowing NearshorIT to activate the User’s Preference Cookies, as well as Statistical Cookies and Acceptance Cookies.
Control and deletion of cookies are available at any time. Through the computer or mobile device, the user has the possibility to make settings that allow accepting all cookies, such as deleting all cookies already installed on your computer or device or activating an option available in most browsers that prevents their installation. We inform users that failure to install cookies may limit the use of the Website and affect certain services and features that the Website offers.
This Policy was revised and updated on 27 July 2020.